Helping Handmade, Inc.
Payment: Payment must be made within five business days of approval, or your spot in the fair is not guaranteed. Payments can be sent by checks, made out to “Helping Handmade.” Mailed payments should be sent to 3001 Greenmount Road, Orlando, 32806. Alternatively, payments can be made using PayPal, however, a 3.5% fee to cover PayPal’s transaction fees will be added. Your acceptance email will have the total amount to pay if you elect to use PayPal, and a link to make this payment. Please contact email@example.com if you have not mailed your payment in time and need to deliver it in-person.
Parking: Vendors will be able to unload in front of the event building. Once you unload your items, you must move your vehicle to the designated vendor parking spaces, which will most likely be at the Armory right next door.
Set-up and Check-in: Set up begins at 9am for vendors. At this time, you will be able to check in with the designated volunteer to find out your booth number and location. Booths must be completely set up by 11am and be open for business. All booths must look professional and be maintained. All boxes and packing material must not be visible.
Break-down and Clean-up: Booths must remain open for business until 5pm. Vendors must be completely cleared out of the area, including clean up, by 6:30pm. Make sure to make arrangements if you will need help breaking down your booths.
By submitting an application for participation, all vendors and exhibitors agree to comply with the following:
- Booths are allocated as they are being sold. If payment is not received in a timely manner, booth spaces will not be held. Vendors who do not pay in the 5 business day time-period may re-apply. There is no fee for re-applying.
- Payment for the event is non-refundable.
- Final placement and layout will be provided via email to all participants preceding the event, but vendors must still check-in upon arrival. The layout will be changed if there are any last-minute cancellations.
- Vendor/Exhibitor agrees to set up and remove displays and products during the indicated times. All vendors and exhibitors are required to clean their areas upon exit.
- Vendors must conduct all activities within the designated booth space only. Vendors may not pass out materials or products outside of their booth area.Tables may not have items in front of their tables because walking space between tables may be limited for guests. Any displays must not extend into the gaps between tables.
- Indoor vendors may not tack, tape, or affix anything to the walls of the building.
- Vendors and exhibitors will be solely responsible for all equipment necessary for set up and display at the event. For outdoor vendors, tents are strongly encouraged. Electricity will be available for select indoor spots, and is a $10 extra fee.
- Subletting or sharing booths is permitted only if vendors have pre-approved this with Helping Handmade.
- No food or beverage items may be sold by any vendor or exhibitor. There will be food options available for those who wish to purchase food at the event, and we will be running a bake sale with all proceeds going to the Primrose Center.
- No smoking is allowed on site. This is a requirement from the venue.
- Amplification of music or voice, which could become a nuisance to co-exhibitors and/or guests, shall not be permitted.
- Vendors must not display any signs or banners with obscene, illegal, or pornographic items. Please contact Helping Handmade for confirmation if you are unsure about your products before applying.
- Vendors who do not comply with rules for the event will not be asked to participate in future events with Helping Handmade.
- Vendors agree not to hold Helping Handmade, Inc. or the Primrose Center liable for any damage or injury that occurs at the event. The Primrose Center's insurance policy does not cover vendor items or booths.
- Vendors agree to regularly check emails, the event pages, and this website for any additional or changed instructions for the event, including junk mail folders or filtered mail locations.
If you have read and understand the vendor information and agreements, please clickHEREto apply: APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT